Those are wonderful pictures! How tall is Corinne? She looks so grown up. Time sure flies!!~Tracy
Happy birthday! :'-) And our birthday girl looks so like her beautiful mom!-Xiaoling
How beautiful! It looks like the party was a lot of fun! I look forward to more pictures. I wish I could have been there. love, Auntie Barbara
Corrine was 32 inches tall in June.
Happy birthday! She is a happy angel! Hope one day I can meet with Corrine :).Xiaohong
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures! How tall is Corinne? She looks so grown up. Time sure flies!!
~Tracy
Happy birthday! :'-) And our birthday girl looks so like her beautiful mom!
-Xiaoling
How beautiful! It looks like the party was a lot of fun! I look forward to more pictures. I wish I could have been there. love, Auntie Barbara
Corrine was 32 inches tall in June.
Happy birthday! She is a happy angel! Hope one day I can meet with Corrine :).
Xiaohong
Post a Comment