7/14/08

Corrine's Vacation

Corrine spent last week with Grandma and Granddad while I was at a conference out of state. She had a great week and they set high standards for us to achieve!
Here she is ready to go with Grandma... they tell me they did use the car seat! She got to sit on Grandma's lap and "drive" (in the driveway) and learned how to very effectively operate locks with keys while at their house.
They have the brightest deck accessories in town to play on. Corrine can't get enough of the outdoors as it is, so now that she found out she can be outdoors and surrounded by neon colors she never wants to come in!

They took her to the local fair and introduced her to all sorts of animals, all of which she called "dog", although she has expanded her vocabulary and can now say a version of "moo" in reference to a cow and "kwaw kwaw" in reference to Granddad and my favorite "mmmm mama mmmmm mama" for "thank you, that dinner you prepared was just delicious and I'd like some more please." Or, maybe she just means "more", but I like my version. :-) She had a big week and I missed her tremendously!


2 comments:

Ellen said...

It looks like she had a great time on her vacation. I'm surprised there wasn't a pic of her sipping Shirley Temple's under an umbrella on the beach. hehe

Jason M. Scott said...

Seriously you were at the Fair? Did you stop by the MSU Extension tent? becuase I was there!