1/29/09

"Eyes" for Corrine, too



Corrine likes to play with my glasses if I accidentally leave them within her reach. She says "eyes?" when she knows they are nearby but can't find them. So today we visited Grandma and Granddad's house and Granddad had a new play area in the basement ready for her - with books, toys, a rocking cradle and highchair for her baby doll (it's like toys r us circa 1982) and it was complete with her own pair of BLUE GLASSES...and dog shaped purse, corduroy bear backback, and other funny memories.
My dad set aside a few boxes of things from when we were little and asked me to pick anything I wanted for Corrine. In the box marked "stuffed animals" there were the expected Santa Bear types and Care Bears (big, small, and in between) and Pound puppies... and then out popped a Rainbow Brite Sprite - ha! (Yay for the 2 people who know what that is - and here is a picture for the rest of you).

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I had the rainbow brite rainbow where all the rainbow britians lived!