Corrine spent Father's Day morning with Daddy while I took a test. They enjoyed making a fort using the couch cushions. They took a break to look out the window and Corrine got an idea for a tunnel...
Meet Maggie Tunnel.
(Needless to say, we no longer play Maggie Tunnel since mom got home. :-) )
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love all the pictures!! She is getting so big! And I cracked up at the last comment you made about there being no more maggie tunnel once you were home, haha! I miss yall!
Great pictures! I can't wait to see what the studio got. I laughed about the "Maggie tunnel" too! I wish I could be there for her party! Love, Auntie Barbara
2 comments:
I love all the pictures!! She is getting so big! And I cracked up at the last comment you made about there being no more maggie tunnel once you were home, haha! I miss yall!
Great pictures! I can't wait to see what the studio got. I laughed about the "Maggie tunnel" too! I wish I could be there for her party! Love, Auntie Barbara
Post a Comment