1/1/08

Visiting...

We had a nice visit with family we don't get to see very often this new year. Corrine's cousin Kristin and Great Auntie Barbara came up to meet her!

Proud Granddad

Great Auntie Teresa got lots of smiles.

Cousin time! I got a niece and Auntie Barbara got Corrine. Corrine was very interested in Verity - she would reach out for her and I think would have tried to taste her if we let them get closer. :-)
Cousins.
Cute cousin close up. I like this one!
Kristin was bouncing Corrine and she loved it!
Can you tell that beach ball is from Finland? That word that wraps all the way around the ball probably just says "ball". :o)
Snow baby.

1 comment:

Jason M. Scott said...

Hey Craig and Mel,

Hope that you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Wow Corin has more hair than any baby I have ever seen!


What are your E-mail adresses?