Corrine loves to hold Alex. Our favorite place is on the couch in the corner, for extra support, since Corrine told me a week or two ago that Alex is too heavy now to sit on top of her lap so he needs to "scootch over". :-) He is still on "bottle strike" (he hasn't happily taken a bottle in weeks) but hasn't missed a meal since I am home... he has attended many shopping trips, errands, and even a research meeting (for various reasons) with me and is content as a clam... as long as you don't let him see a bottle (or anything vaguely similar... like mustard, for example). Sigh... we have been working on the bottle issue since this cafeteria has to go back to work soon!
Corrine does a great job holding Alex, only complaining when he is "too wiggly today". :-) (The thing on Corrine's arm is the remains of a temporary tattoo... a favorite thing at the moment. Unfortunately, her creative side let loose one night recently while I was putting Alex to bed and I came out to a homemade blue marker "tattoo" on the taupe colored ottoman... with matching tattoos on both legs except that her legs also had black ink pen tattoos... we scrubbed and scrubbed.)
Alex likes to snuggle with Corrine and the two of them talk and play. It is really cool to see that connection already. He smiles when she tickles his cheek and she loves it when he holds her fingers.
A little hug from Corrine. I liked this picture because you can see "Alex the chunk", with roles and chins galore. :-) He is following in his sister's footsteps by being double his age in clothes size... he is 4 months and wears 6 and 9 month clothes! There is a funny picture of Corrine from 2007 where she is wearing just her diaper and there are roles all over - he he!I have other pictures of Corrine from various adventures lately but they were downloaded to my back-up hard drive so they aren't on this computer... maybe I'll transfer them someday! Hard to believe Corrine is 3 this month - I was great at making a scrap book for the first year, okay the second, and terrible the third! I decided to just add more pictures to Alex's baby book instead of doing a whole other scrap book... does the third child even get a baby book? ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment