Corrine is very excited about being a big sister and having a baby brother. She has really been helping and interested in Alex.

The first night Alex was home, Corrine oversaw the first change.

Festive sign above our bed in the hospital that Corrine, Grandma, and Granddad hung up.

Little Alex sleeping.

Big sister giving hugs.

Happy big sister. She got to wear an "Official Big Sister" sticker every time she came to the hospital.

More big sister hugs.

Big sister holding hands.
2 comments:
He's adorable! He came early didn't he? I am surprised to see that they let Corinne in the hospital. They won't let anyone under 16 in any patient rooms here in Lansing. Glad to see the family is doing great. CONGRATS!
~Trace
I am so happy! I got directions on how to get on your blog and i have enjoyed baby Alex's pictures but i have also enjoyed all your past posts that i haven't seen! I hope you are taking care of yourself. It easy not to. Can't wait to see you all. Not sure when that will be. Love, Auntie Barbara
Post a Comment