Oh my gosh Maggie is HUGE! I'm sure some of it is the camera angle but she is like the dog in the movie The Sandlot. All you need is a creepy house with a big fence and a baseball field next door. haha
On a side note the word I have to type in to 'verify' my comment is 'dipled.' Dipled is an awesome combination of letters. Melissa, if you could write up a medical definition to go to with the word 'dipled' it would make my day :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Maggie is HUGE! I'm sure some of it is the camera angle but she is like the dog in the movie The Sandlot. All you need is a creepy house with a big fence and a baseball field next door. haha
On a side note the word I have to type in to 'verify' my comment is 'dipled.' Dipled is an awesome combination of letters. Melissa, if you could write up a medical definition to go to with the word 'dipled' it would make my day :)
Dipled: the version of diploid that occurs in Kentucky.
Post a Comment