My camera is officially being repaired... it's been a long time but I am still going through picture withdrawals!
Corrine has been using more words and has perfected yes and no questions, making communication even better.
She is still in love with the outdoors - rain, shine, day, night. She has met gravity in more ways than one but bounces back nicely.
She has also been perfecting her helping skills. She now feeds the dog (actually, she would feed the dog 5 times a day if she had it her way), and takes her "mini-bag" of garbage out, and throws her own clothes in the washer. On a side note, our washer retired early - after a career of less than 3 years - so we are excited to have our new washer delivered tomorrow!
She likes to "walk the dog" as well and luckily still hasn't complained to Daddy's hand being on the leash with hers... it will be a year or ten until Corrine gets to really walk Maggie! I think she is ready for Maggie to sleep with her in the crib though... again, not going to happen. :-)
She "helped" Granddad give Maggie a bath - I wish I could have seen it. Granddad cross tied the dog between the back deck posts like we do to wash the horses!
Corrine's new daycare program is going well and is near our extended family so they can help with pick ups a little more easily. We already have homework to help Corrine create and publish (o.k., laminate) her first book all about her family. We get to use the community center attached to the daycare so we are excited to take Corrine swimming this weekend.
I suppose I should get to work - I am spoiled this month doing outpatient work so I start at the amazing hour of 10 am and then come home early enough (most days) to play with Corrine before bed... I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment