We celebrated a belated Mother's day with my parents this weekend. Corrine had many adventures today, beginning with going to the market and picking out flowers for Grandma. Granddad hung a baby swing outside while we planted the flowers and Corrine napped.
Corrine gave Granddad a "flower" for helping her get in the swing.
Her toes almost brushed the top of the grass. She dangled her feet and wiggled her toes. She LOVES playing outside.
(Many thanks to Autumn and Katie for her cute outfit - it fits her perfectly and she got complimented on her blue eyes with the blue shirt by a nice lady at the flower market... although this lady was a senior citizen and initally made friends with Corrine because she herself was sporting pig-tails...)
She had fun going faster and higher with Grandma pushing her.If you have zoom, you might be able to see her first little tooth on the bottom.

Here's another picture of her tooth... under her tongue.
She learned to push off from Daddy's hands when he was tickling her feet. She'd go a little higher each time and get excited.After swinging, we had a nice dinner. Next up was Corrine's big horse adventure. Her first "behind the fence" meeting with the horses, Mike and Savannah.

She was not sure at first and attempted to climb me if we crossed through the barn doors where the horses were cross-tied. Once we made it in the barn, we started by sitting in the carriage and playing with the bells. Then, we inched closer to Granddad and Daddy.
We left the barn ahead of the guys and the horses and she watched the guys walking the horses to the round pen without blinking.
Granddad rode Savannah and Corrine excitedly watched. I think I even heard her yell "Giddy-up". I rode afterwards and she was waving and waving at me from the fence.
She was ready to climb on - Daddy actually set her on Granddad's lap until I strongly "suggested" she NOT go for a ride!








2 comments:
She is getting so big!!! I love the outfit and the pigtails!
Wow! She is growing so fast. I just want to grab her and give her a giant hug she is so adorable!! I love the pigtails. The video of her on the saddle is priceless. ~Tracy
Post a Comment