Corrine played with grass for the first time today.
She wasn't sure about grass... Daddy put some blades of it in her hands to check out.
It was a beautiful day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How different our kids are! Lauren and I were waiting for Dave at the bike shop so we sat in an area between a couple young trees on the grass. Lauren started pulling it out and got all kinds of dirt in her nails and just squealed with delight. I love how Corinne has the grass in her hand but isnt so sure she really wants to touch it. So cute!! ~Tracy
1 comment:
How different our kids are! Lauren and I were waiting for Dave at the bike shop so we sat in an area between a couple young trees on the grass. Lauren started pulling it out and got all kinds of dirt in her nails and just squealed with delight. I love how Corinne has the grass in her hand but isnt so sure she really wants to touch it. So cute!! ~Tracy
Post a Comment