2/10/08
Playing!
We have had fun playing with Corrine when we are not working. She is enjoying musical instruments like her piano in the picture. She also plays guitar with Granddad and turns most flat items into some sort of drum. Recently, she has started to wave bye-bye. She also loves peek-a-boo of any sort and pictures - especially if she is in them. Crawling is coming along; she has more success moving backwards than forwards yet. She's still enjoying solid foods - blueberries mixed with anything are a favorite while carrots have replaced pears for the number one yucky food of the month. I've enjoyed my weekend off and have been happy to have a chance to update the blog. It's sad to say I am getting in the swing of things on this rotation - finally used to being back, figuring out how to keep up the breast feeding, used to the schedule and routine... just in time to switch to something new after next week! :-) I've enjoyed OB/gyn and had a great variety of exposure at my site. Although I hear my next rotation won't be as exciting as labor and delivery and the operating room, I can't say I'm not looking forward to some weekends of playing with an "on the move", very vocal Corrine!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment