11/14/07

You win some, you lose some, and the tucan saves somes.

Miss Corrine got her shots - frowning up a smiling face and recruiting every alveoli to produce piercing complaints of sore legs and mixed up nap schedules for the following 2 days.
This is day 2.
The dog has been supportively laying nearby through recent evenings of "teething time" and day 1 of shot recovery.... but, today is obviously day "1 too many" for her. Miss doggie got into the diaper bag....
For tonight, I called it "snow" and am going to bed feeling festive rather than frustrated.
.
We did have one moment of quiet this evening that did not involve mommy being attached to Corrine while she happily watched the tucan dance.
Maybe the tucan will tango tomorrow, too!

Oh, did I mention we're looking for a nanny for an easy baby and her adorable puppy? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your attitude!! Going to bed feeling festive was so much better then going to bed aggravated! Shots and teething do not make a good combiniation. Poor Corrine, poor Mommy and poor Mggie!