11/1/07

4 months old!

We had a quick chance to grab some 4 month pictures today... and I mean quick - Corrine was done within 2 minutes! So here is "4 months old, round 1". :-)

We measured Corrine between 26 and 26.5 inches... wow! We'll see what the official 4 month visit to the doctor says.
Look at our little lady with her hands folded nicely for the picture. (So glad the camera took that one fast!) She's all "poof" sitting there on her bumbo seat.

Pretty girl with her naturally pink cheeks. According to Granddad's scale, those cheeks weigh in at 17 pounds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Those pictures are great. I love the placement of her duckie for her bath pic. Too funny. She'll appreciate that in years to come when she sees what has been posted on the web. Where do you find the headband/wrap things?

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I think they were from target.