I caught this sweet mommy-daughter moment. Verity looks so happy snuggled up with her mommy.
10/28/07
Niece time!
The whole family packed in the car (well, minus one dog) and went to visit Verity this weekend. She is getting big so quickly and she was alert and looking around when we were there.

Corrine was a wiggle worm so all of her pictures from the visit are a blur (as are most lately). This morning she was working on rolling over again (she's been going 1/2 way for a while) and she almost went all the way over but plopped back the same way and giggled. I think we're going to have a baby on the move very soon - yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good morning! The picture of Laila and Verity is so sweet. A beautiful moment! I like Corrine's bee outfit. They make such cute costumes now for little ones. Max is going to a chicken and Daniel might be a skunk and Annie is a mermaid. How fun!! I so enjoy reading yours and Laila's blogs and getting to keep up with your girls through pictures. Love you all, Auntie Barbara
Please share comments with Laila as I can't seem to get on her blog.
Can't wait to see the cute chicken, skunk, and mermaid! I'll pass this along to Laila. :-)
Post a Comment